Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 Roundup!


Happy new year, Blog! Can you remember my 2010 roundup? Pah! I spit at 2010! 2011 was clearly where it was at, and I'm going to explain to you exactly why with an itemised list. We've got a lot to get through, so let's get started right away:

2011 Travel Map: 
Homes: Including Lucy's parents. I visited them over Christmas.
Speed/May's house: Went to Alton Towers at Speed's and Go Ape at May's. Ooh! And we all went to Amsterdam with James! Incredible!
Bath/Prague: Just a few of the places I visited with Lucy. Prague was amazing!
Joe's stag do: My new brother-in-law!! Can you believe Rachel got married this year??
Recording studio: I had so much fun with my new band! Play my first ever gig (first 5 gigs!). So much more to come!
Blissfields: Had such a great time. The first music festival I've camped at!
Les Arcs skiing: Seems so long ago now, but I loved it so much!!

Other cool things that happened: (Dr.) Lucy graduating! And I've been with her almost three years now, and it's incredible. I've also felt less stressed with my Ph.D., this year. Think it's because I moved into a fun new office!

It's been a crazily busy year, but that's ok, isn't it. I just about managed to fit everything in and it's been wonderful. I'm quite excited about 2012, too. Could it be the year I complete my Ph.D.? Loads of exciting stuff with the band, and plenty more cool trips, I'm sure!


I leave you with a photo of the Christmas meal with my Ph.D. pals. I took it with my cool new smart phone! That's another great thing that happened!!

On to 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment