Thursday, October 01, 2009

Center Parcs Holiday

Wow, 200th post!

So, two weeks ago, I went on holiday to Center Parcs, Longleat with my family. It wasn't just my family, though! We all brought our partners: Joe, Aaron and, of course, Lucy. There were eight of us! Oh we had so much fun!! I promised I'd have fun, didn't I? Well I did! Let me tell you all!!

We were there for five days and the weather was beautiful! We were in a big chalet out in the sticks. There was so much wildlife! I saw cute bunnies that we fed, ducks that were so friendly they came into our chalet(!), squirrels, a heron, huge fish that we fed really close-up, and I saw a deer!!!


My little sister had her birthday there, and she got sooo, so many presents! Ahhh, she's off at Aberystwyth university, now. Hope she's having fun!

Did I mention that the weather was great? Lucy and I took a boat out:



And, of course, we all used the swimming pool a lot. Especially the rapids!!:



I love Center Parcs so much! It's like another world, out there. Where nothing matters and everything is always fun. We cycled everywhere (so fun); played card games together, all friendly; played badminton, archery, pool, crazy golf. And each couple took it in turns to cook a meal for everyone. Lucy and I cooked a barbecue! It was brilliant, of course! But we also had some great meals out, especially the Pancake House!!

We all had a brilliant time, we got along so well and we all totally didn't want to come home. Man, I really needed a good holiday! ... Hooray!



I start my Ph.D. tomorrowwww!!! Excited and a bit worried! But I'm feeling more and more like this was the right thing to do... I totally don't want a job yet. Speak soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment