Sunday, May 29, 2011

Amsterdam

Hi blog! How are you?

I am fine! This time last week, I was in Amsterdam with my buddies Speed, May and Jimmy. Let me tell you all about it...


It was so cool. We stayed the night at May's before because we got the plane from Luton airport. When we arrived at Amsterdam we had a few drinks before we went to find out hotel.


That's right, it was a 5 star Marriott!! We checked-in at 3pm, had a look around, then slept until 6pm!! Well, I only slept for an hour, after that I had a long soak in the Marriott bath tub! We were so tired after our 6am start!

When we finally woke, we went out for food and drink. I was so hungry and so in need of some beef. So imagine my horror when my lasagna arrived, only for me to realise it was vegetarian!! The boys had to rush me to McDonalds at the end of the night for some beef!!


Wow. I forgot how seedy Saturday was until I started writing this... Not very proud, but it was very fun!! We kicked things off with a visit to the sex museum! A bit of an eye-opener. Here's James on a giant penis:


The rest of the day is kind-of a blur; we spent a lot of time in a coffee shop, if you know what I mean (more in next post). The evening was very wild; we spent it in the Red Light District area. We got stoopid, went to many (hideous) sex shops, saw the prostitutes, then went to a sex show! Yep, people were having sex right in-front of us on stage. Terrible sex, mind. It was more of a strange dance than sex.

Sunday was slightly more respectable. We went to the Anne Frank museum (after queueing for hours!):


Then we went to the Heineken brewery:


Monday was our last day and we hired bikes for a cycle through the park!


And we came across a climbing frame!


And we did lots of other stuff in-between. We packed loads into those four days! It was so much fun, and I want to go again. I was happy to be with my friends because we all got along really well and everyone was happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment