Monday, August 30, 2010

Relax!

'Sup, blog!

Firstly, I moved house! Speed left me to work in Chester so I had to move out of our lovely flat! It hit me pretty hard. On our last night there we went to see Circa Survive play, which was incredible as usual!
That's me & Speed at the front!!

The move was stressful, but I'm all settled-in, now. Here's my bedroom: it's really big and it looks nicer in real life!!!

I live with a man called Gecko, Greg and 'Tatoes (and soon Mark). Lucy came to stay with me a few times in my new place. We went out for an evening walk one night and stumbled upon a fair/carnival all through the streets! Cool! And the other night I made the most amazing pasta, chicken & spinach bake for us from scratch!! Soo nice. I like cooking. A few weekends ago I went home to Bristol and cooked a delicious spaghetti and spicy meatballs for Phil and Ria. So much fun!

It's so sad that Speed has moved away... I went to visit him (with Lucy because I was actually visiting her at her placement in Wrexham). The three of us had a great day in Chester at the zoo! And a butterfly landed on me!!


Yep, it sure is going to be strange without Speed around for a while... And guess what? Lucy went to Ghana on Saturday! She's going to be there for 5 weeks doing a medical placement. I'm not going to see her for 6 weeks! I miss my buddies!!

What other crazy stuff have I been up to? Hmm.. Well, I went out with Lucy's friends to the beach to have a BBQ. Check my hair out, I got it cut pretty soon after this picture (a new style, finally, but I like it!):


Three years ago when I was social sec. for the Art Society, I spoke to an Italian exchange girl a few times. Not a lot, just a few words. Well, the other day, she emailed me and told me she's back in Cardiff for a week with her friend and would I like to meet up! I said yes, and the three of us went for few drinks! Very strange as I hardly know her and could barely understand her! Still fun, though!!

At the start of this month, me and Lucy went to London to see Portugal. The Man in concert!!! They were so incredible! It would've been such a personal gig if they had paid more attention to the audience. We did lots of fun stuff in London, too!

I also spent a weekend in Southampton visiting Lucy's parents. We did fun stuff like go-karting:


I felt terribly travel-sick afterwards (and a bit stressed) and later threw up my lunch. Then in the evening, we went to a posh dinner party. The food wasn't very nice, and I popped off to the toilet during desert to throw it all up again. Why is it that other people cry/swear/shout when they're stressed but I just vomit!? So unfortunate! Don't think anyone noticed, though, and it was still really fun.

I think that covers all the interesting stuff! Talk to you next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment