Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer Post!!

Oh boy, I've been up to so much lately!! Let me give you a quick update.

Firstly, I think it's only fair that you know I have moved house. But not far! Just across the road, 3 doors down. Here is my bedroom:


Yeah, that's right, it's a digital piano. I dabble in it, now! It's going well! I can almost play the whole of "Don't Stop Me Now"!!

My weekends have been jam-packed. Let me take you back three weekends ago. I took the train up to Chester to visit Speed. He lives in a nice new house there with the lovely Dawn. Hobday and May also visited and we went to Alton Towers together!! (Sorry, no pic!!). And we did other fun stuff. Then on the Sunday I had to travel for 6 hours on the train from Chester to Romsey because it was Lucy's dad's 60th birthday party! I was a little nervous to meet all the family, but it was all fine and they were really nice!

Weekend after and it's Speed's birthday. I went up to visit (again!) with a few friends and we had a great night out at one of his favourite gay bars:


Ok, fast-forward to last weekend and I'm with those same people (minus Speed and May, i.e. Steven, Gareth and Amy (and others!)) at a music festival!! It was called "Blissfields" and it was near Lucy's parents' house. It was the first time I've ever camped at a festival and it was super fun!! Here, see:


Told you!

Finally, in other news: Lucy passed her medical degree!! She's a doctor, now!! How strange is that!? I bought some champagne to celebrate. The ticket said £25 but when I got to the till they asked for £35!! I think I went rather pale, but bought it anyway (and it was lush!!). Here she is on graduation:


Anyway, loads more exciting stuff happening soon, keep ya posted!!! ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Sick keyboard bro. What model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! Sorry for the late reply, gmail thought it was spam.

    It's a Yamaha NP30 and it's great :-)

    ReplyDelete