Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hiya! Here's my second summery summary, I guess. Let's jump straight in, shall we.

I think I last left you right before my holiday with Lucy to Prague. That's right, we went to Prague. Only for a few days, mind. It was great!


Great food (went to an incredible steak house), great hotel, great weather, great scenery. It only rained once for about an hour, and boy did it rain! Biggest thunder storm I have ever seen! We jumped into a pub for food just before it started, then watched it by the window for ages. When it finally stopped we walked home without getting wet at all! So lucky.

We did lots of nice stuff! Must've looked like real tourists with our book of top ten things to do in Prague! I'm not sure why but we didn't get any photos of us together! But luckily, through the power of image editing, here is my (terrible) attempt to have a picture of both of us:


I look like a giant compared to Lucy, woops!

Moving on. The weekend after, I went to Nottingham for Joe's stag do!! I can't believe he's marrying my sister NEXT WEEKEND! Wow. The stag do was brilliant! 9 of us went (including my/his dad and my uncle). We did paint-balling and quad-biking and we went to lots of bars/clubs. On the Saturday night, Joe went to the restaurant, bars and clubs dressed as Snow White! Wish I had photos (sorry!).

Oh man, I just remembered the house party I went to the weekend after. It was at Steven's house (and Marc and Amy's). And the theme was geek chic!


It was so much fun! I knew those red trousers would come in useful one day!


I think that pretty much brings you up-to-date. Like I said, next weekend is my sister's wedding, I think it's going to be huge! I'll tell you all about it, obviously. Before I go, I'll leave you with a picture from last weekend, when I went back to Bristol to watch Joe's band (who are playing at the wedding) play their first "test" gig:


Check out my dad getting funky with the bass! It was a great show :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment