Monday, February 02, 2009

Birmingham Road Trihizip!!!

Woooo!! Road trip!!!


Ahh man, I've just been reading my post about last year's road trip. That was one hell of a trip! I hope this one will be even better! Let's find out:

This year there were three of us in the car! Speed & I (of course) and our good friend Hobday. The weather wasn't looking so good this year, so we decided to go somewhere in-land, somewhere with a zoo and an aquarium... We chose Birmingham!

When we got there we went straight to the Sea-life centre! And a really nice man gave us a parking ticket and a half-price voucher!

The sea-life centre was quite cool!! But not amazing!!! But we didn't have time to dilly-dally; we had to go find a hotel to stay in!

We went to loads of hotels (most of them waaaaahahahaayy out of our price range) and we finally found the perfect hotel for us: The Belmont, of course! But don't be fooled by the luxury name... It only cost £18 each!

That evening we found the cutest pub to have a meal at! It looked like a palace and the food was amazing! After that we went for a few drinks in a bar down town. We met some random "skanks" who were very drunk and kept pinching my cheeks and shaking their boobs at me! They were trying to embarrass me, and I think it worked! We escaped their company as soon as we could and we went to the cinema to see the 23:00 showing of Sex Drive. It was really funny!!

Wow, I've never been in a cinema until 1am before! We drove to a petrol station for food then went straight to bed:

Ooh! Notice the blue balloon we got from McDonald's!

We totally needed our sleep, because the Sunday was the funnest day ever! The day before, at the cinema, we got talking to a couple in the queue. We asked them what we could do in Birmingham and they told us to check out Cadbury's World! What a crazy-cool idea!!! It was so much fun, we got lots of free chocolate and even went on the Cadbury's ride!!!:

That was so cool!! I love chocolate!!

Seriously, I think we might've topped last year's road trip! We sang loads in the car and we met loads of really nice Birmingham people! I can't wait for our next road trip!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to say that it snowed when we were at Cadbury's World!! And now it's snowing here!!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. ooo i wanna go on a road trip! no fair!! looks like you had fun!

    see you tomoro! x

    ReplyDelete