Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funnest

Hello!

Omg, firstly, can you believe I got a Valentine's day card!? It's true!!!


Isn't it beautiful! It's hand-made (very special). Oh blog, I can't remember the last time I received a Valentine's day card! It's been years! How exciting!! Ahh, but I can't boast about it forever so.... on with the blog!!

As usual things have been very busy...... SOCIALLY!!!!!! I went out to Lucy Maycock's birthday party on Saturday last week. It was fun!

On Tuesday we went to the comedy club which was hillarious!

On Friday my friend Hobday took me to an all-girls halls of residence for a Valentine's quiz. He was apparently on the prowl for some "klunge". The quiz was wicked fun, though! We sat with some other people which was good because I knew none of the answers except for the Lily Allen questions.

And last weekend I went to the funnest house party, which was great considering there was only like 7 of us there! We're so cool! And the host was the coolest dude, his name is Chris and when we arrived he cooked us a BBQ and the next morning, before I even got out of bed he was cooking us all a Sunday roast! Like, not just an average Sunday roast, but a HUGE one!! The biggest you've ever had!! He cooked two whole ducks, a whole chicken and a joint of beef with home-made roast potatoes and all the trimmings! What an absolute legend! I couldn't even finish it all!

Oh, I forgot to say we also went to the park on Sunday and I pushed Speed on a roundabout:

After food, Speed drove me back to his parent's house where I played with his dog / cat as usual. And his mum cooked us ANOTHER Sunday roast!! Two in one day!? Seiourly!? I could hardly eat a bite! I felt so rude! When we finally got home I slept for one thousand years :-)

Tonight I am going to play board games at my housemate's girlfriend's house. I'll tell you how it goes soon!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'm fine with this. Although you spelt clunge wrong.

    ReplyDelete