Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dancing in the Quiet

Hello wooooo! I have finished my exams now!! And I'm so pleased :-) I will never have to revise in the cold again! I'll never have another exam in winter. And the great news is that they went well! But let's not focus on the exams, let's focus on the fun I had afterwards:

Straight after my last exam (Friday), Jon, Ryan and I went to a pub to get some grub and then we went to the union bar (Taf) to play some pool! It was great to catch up with these dudes again, I haven't seen them for ages! And I actually won a game of pool, thanks to Ryan's teachings!!

It was so cool, while we were at the Taf I saw my favourite buddies Steven, Marc, Amy and Kift!! What are the odds?! Anyway, after a power-nap and some food I rejoined my favourite buddies (with Speed) and we went to a silent disco!! In case you don't know, blog, (my mum just laughed), a silent disco is where everyone wears headphones and no other music is playing. It's cool, you can select which DJ you want to listen to, and it was an indie night!

!!! GROUP PHOTO:

It was my first silent disco ever and it was really fun! But strange at first: we first got there and there were hardly any people there. And no music. It kinda felt like a school disco (especially when they turned the lights on at the end!) It was really strange watching people dance in silence, but I shoved the headphones on and got down with it!

The morning after Speed and I went to my favourite Bute-tiful Park for a stroll! And in the evening I bumped into my brother Hobday, so I brought him back to my house and we made an evening of it (Speed and I took him on our big-shop for food).

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy my exams are over!! I'm straight back to lectures tomorrow though... And this semester is going to be the hardest of my life! But we'll still have lots of fun, right? Next weekend: ROAD TRIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Speak to you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, silent disco- sounds a little complicated but i'd love to go to one. Congrats on being done! Nope i'm still in europe, i'm living in the netherlands pretty close to amsterdam. It's alot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for having finished ur exams!! bet ur jealous that i never have any! hehe.

    ive never been to a silent disco- sounds strange. lol.

    You sound busy but we better see you soon mr! x

    ReplyDelete