Saturday, March 26, 2011

My 23rd Birthday...!


My 23rd birthday was nice, thanks, Blog. Even though it was a month ago, I look back with fond memories! I was actually at my parent's house in Bristol for it. Mainly because I had to go to a "red-light workshop"...

...Yes, omg, that's right, I had to go on a course to learn what a red traffic light means. Turns out it means stop. I had to go because I was 1.2 seconds late going through a red traffic light. I'm so ashamed! I couldn't make my mind up whether to brake or accelerate! So I hesitated, slowed down, and went through late... I only I had just made my mind up! Anyway, no harm done, and I feel like I learned a lot at the workshop. Everyone else seemed to really like it, too!!

My actual birthday was a little boring because my parents were at work so I was hope alone. But I saw Phil and we had lots of fun times. And he got me this!!:

In the evening, I had a nice meal at Rach & Joe's house with my parents and them.

Next day, I was back in Cardiff... And so was May and Speed and Gevans! They came down to visit me on my birthday! We had a meal and then met with others for a night at Welsh Clwb!!

The day after, me & Lucy went skiing on the dry ski slope in preparation for my skiing holiday! (see my next post!!). Lucy had to pretend that she had done skiing before for our class, but the first time she went down the slope, she made it pretty clear that she had never experienced anything like it before! Hah, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment