Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 21st Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!! Can you believe it!?! I'm 21 now!!! That's strange! As usual, I had lots of fun for my birthday and I want you to know all about it so get comfy!

It all started last weekend, actually. I went home to see my family and they took me out for an Indian meal. And I got to open my presents!! I got lots of really nice presents, including an original abstract painting, which looks beautiful! I wish I had taken a photo of it, but I left it at home in case I broke it!

I also saw my brother Phil and we went out for a meal (I had two Sunday roasts for the second Sunday in a row!!). Plus we walked through the woods!—My favourite.

Anyway, after the weekend everyone kinda forgot about my birthday until Wednesday—my actual BIRTHDAY! I had the whole day off but I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go to a theme park or something but they were all closed. So... I know it's really sad... but I went for a walk around the museum :-D But in the evening I went for a meal with my housemates, then I went to the union bar to see all my friends:

Wow! I cannot believe how many of my friends came to help me celebrate! I have the nicest, most beautiful friends ever!

After the bar we went to Welsh Clwb and guess who made a surprise appearance! Phil from Bristol!! My hero :-)

Heheh, I was so excited to see him I dressed him up the next day!

Anyway, where were we... Welsh Clwb!! I met even more friends there and we all had a great night:

I'm so grateful for my wonderful friends. They make me feel so special and loved! Their gifts, cards, texts and wall-posts are beautiful. I am such a happy 21-year-old.

Meh! Cocktail party last night and a wine & cheese party tonight! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. hey, im sooooo sorry we didnt make it! i feel super bad- we went to see twilight at the cinema and was gonna come out straight after but i had the worst headache i was in tears half way thru the film :S

    ben took me home but he decided to stay cause i felt so unwell.

    im really really really sorry - looks like u had a great time though! how does it feel being 21??

    will have to meet up soon x

    ReplyDelete