Saturday, September 22, 2007

Going back to Cardiff!

Hello, it's the day before I go back to Cardiff. I can't wait now, I can't wait for freshers week where I actually know where I am / what peoples names are. Should be good, and of course I'll let you all know... That is, once I get the internet. That could be quite a while off though.... ergh

Phil convinced / made me give blood on Thursday. He's made it his mission to get everyone to do it. I wasn't really scared / worried about the needle, I just don't want anyone taking my hard eared blood! It'll take me 6-8 weeks to recover my iron levels and my gym session today was a joke. PLUS, I've lost 3lbs since! I've put a total of -3lbs on this summer, yet managed over half a stone at uni! Bring on next year, I'll try really hard!

Giving blood was as bad as what I expected. Which was, not that bad. The finger prick was more painful after than the needle. The needle wasn't nice when it went in, but that was all. I bled really fast and didn't feel faint at all afterwards. I didn't even have a bruise the next day. Taking off the plaster was the worst bit.

I'd rather loose a weight than have someone die because of lack of blood. Unless it's a filthy chav who drove down the wrong side of a motorway and killed 3 passengers and another car. He can die.

So I'll be off the net for a week or so. Having loads of fun hopefully. Speak to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time at school. The dog you drew on facebook was amaizing. I'm posting again- so check it out if your interested.
    bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also back in Cardiff :)

    It's great you gave blood. I'm scared of needles (you wouldn't think so because of my piercings, I know) but I'm not allowed to give blood because I had a transfusion and they don't really know if there's a risk of CJD... or something like that.

    ReplyDelete